Wednesday, November 30, 2011

A Few Minutes Late

Well, it is past midnight now, so technically I am cheating by posting this blog post, but I am going to do it anyway.  Yes, that's right, you read that right.  I am a big fat cheater.  And there is nothing you can do about it.  Except maybe stop reading my blog post...

Please don't do that.

Anywho, this post is going to be one of those short ones where I brag...I mean...update you on my current word count, which is not 290k (with only one more day to write, that means I need to write my full 10k tomorrow before midnight.  No procrastinating.  No telling myself I can catch up this weekend.  I'm out of weekends.  It all comes down to one day, and not more chances.  I want to have my third novel in hand when I got to TGIO on Saturday.  I want to be able to look at them and know that I wrote those.  That these are novels that I am going to one day get published.  That I am going to get to sleep for the next month because I practically killed myself writing 300k....

Oh...scratch that last one...

Well, that's my update.  Now I'm off to bed...sorry I was late.  I'll make a better post for the last day of nano, I swear it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment