Sunday, November 27, 2011

A Quickie

I just realized that I have yet to post a blog today, and as I am currently being challenged to post a blog a day, I decided to do the very thing that I told myself I would not do when I took the challenge.  I decided to write a short blog detailing my progress.  Because, you see, while I may be ahead according to NaNoWriMo standards, my own personal goal tells me I still have words to write tonight.  Words that I am currently taking time away from in order to write this short blog.  So here is where I stand:

268, 880/300k

I'm almost there.  And when I hit 300k, I am going to order a nano messenger bag.  Which is the treat I promised myself for hitting my goal

Anyway, that's all I've got for you.  I promise I will have an actual topic tomorrow, but right now, I need write!!

No comments:

Post a Comment