Sunday, June 10, 2012

A Short Visit

So, I've been busy trying to get this novel written.  My character has been doing all sorts of things she's not supposed to be doing, and completely messing with the end of this novel...we're going to have to sit down and have a talk, her and I.

Anyway, I'm sitting here waiting for the next round of wordmongering to start, and I realized that I needed to post something today.  Of course, having not realized this before hand, I have exactly nothing by way of a topic to talk about, so I thought I would just post a short (very extremely short) update for all of you.

I have written a total of 66k words so far in the month, and should be finishing Pandora sometime tomorrow (after which I will be working on a single chapter that I owe a collaboration partner, then onto the pantsing novel, that I'm actually quite nervous about.)

While this isn't anywhere near my finishing on day five during nano in November, I'm quite pleased with how quickly I've gotten this writing done, as last year was a bit of a mess (I barely finished in July, and didn't come close to finishing in August)

I also wanted to give you all a heads up that sometimes soon I should be posting a review/author interview for a series of books that I've recently read.

Anyway, that's about all I have for you today.  I promise I'll get something better up Wednesday or Thursday.  For now, I've got to go figure out the end of this novel, since my character obviously didn't like the one I came up with.

No comments:

Post a Comment