Monday, April 29, 2013

The Future

So...I disappeared again.  I know, I know.  I suck.  But, I have some very exciting news, at least for me.  (Don't get too excited, I'm not getting published or anything).  I have created my very own, brand spanking new website!  I'm not going to post it yet, because I'm not actually done making it yet.

Yep...I have a website, and it's just sitting there like a lump not being used.  Anyone surprised?  Because I'm not.  It's one of the million or so things I always think is a great idea and then never get around to finishing.

The thing is, I have a goal for finishing this website, and that goal is June 1st!  Which will be the official launch!

Why do you care?  Now that is a very good question.  You care because my poor little blog which has been so sadly neglected these past few months will be making the trip with me.  Say goodbye to epicrobotdanni, because I will sadly be having to part ways.

The new site however is fantastic.  All of the same information will be delivered to you, except instead of trying to confine it to a single page, you'll be able to click through and get even more detail than I was ever able to give you here.  Including up-to-date news on the progress of each of my individual projects.  And I'll even have room to tell you about my books.  Which will, of course, get you all excited and demanding that I be published.

Now, I have to get back to the writing and setting up of the site.  In the mean time I will mention that there will be no post on Sunday, as I will be having another guest post on the 10th (which probably means you won't hear from me for a couple weeks.) Then I will have a couple last posts here before I launch the official site.

Yikes, that means I have to actually finish that site.  Best be off!  Hope you're all doing great, and I can't wait to see what you think of the new site.

No comments:

Post a Comment