Sunday, September 9, 2012

Sunday Night Inspiration

Thanks to some ill timed procrastinating (yes, yes, I know...I shouldn't procrastinate) I find myself running a little behind on my goals for the day.  So rather than spending a whole lot of time coming up with a blog post idea (okay, so I have no idea what I was going to write about).

Anyway, rather than do absolutely nothing, I'm going to give you a quote I found today.  One that may just become my new motto:

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

~Ray Bradbury


I'm not quite sure why, but this quote really resonated with me, so I thought I would share it with you.  I'm sure you were hoping for something more motivational, but for me, this is it.  To me it says keep writing.  And that's the most basic rule a writer can follow.

Now I'm off to do more editing and planning.  I'll see you all on Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment