Sunday, November 25, 2012

Still No 20k Day (Day 25)

So, I promised myself that today I was going to get 20k words done (Yep, I happen to know that I have been saying I was going to do 20k pretty much every single day for over a week, and I have yet to actually come through with it, but I can definitely tell you that I plan on saying the same thing every single day for the next week as well...)

Anyway, as you probably figured out already, no, I didn't finish my 20k.  But I have promised myself that I would hit 220k before I go to bed, and that's not a promise I'm going to let myself get out of.  If I just set goals like this for myself everyday, I know that I can get my 300k done this month.  It's just going to take a little bit of hard work and a lot of me stressing over the fact that I'm only 25k in to my last novel of the month.  Though, when I think about it, that is a quarter of the novel, and I only started it yesterday.  Too bad I don't still have six days to finish.  In less than half an hour I'll be down to four days, and I'll have to really hustle to get it all done.

I guess I shouldn't spend too much time doing my blog post (I promise, I'll get a real blog post up soon!  I'm hoping that tomorrow (when my goal for the day will be 240k) I'll be able to finish that.  But, I suppose that depends on whether or not I'm done watching Sabrina (yep...that's what I've been procrastinating with this month...Sabrina the Teenage Witch.  Don't judge me).

Time to get back to writing!  Only 4.3k more before I can head to bed!

*  *  *

Daily Word Count: 13,924
Total Word Count: 215,774

No comments:

Post a Comment